October 15, 2021 – The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa
This one-day event showcases the latest business trends in full-cycle shale water management, while enabling face-to-face networking for executives and investors in one of Houston’s most prestigious venues – The Houstonian.
Participants will connect with colleagues, hear leaders discuss market trends, and enjoy first-class amenities on a 27-acre wooded oasis in the heart of Houston. This is a 100% in-person conference with no virtual component.
2:15pm – From Waste Streams To Value Streams – Alternative Uses For Oilfield Brine
- Beau Egert, CEO, Energy Water Solutions
- Jason Jennaro, CEO, Breakwater Energy Partners
- Haafiz Hasham, CEO, LiEP Energy Ltd.
- Bryan Elenburg, Director, Beneficial-Use Water Alliance
- Ismail Hammami, Partner, Pickering Energy Partners Consulting [M]